Debt collection services
in Republic of Moldova
No money – No fee
Fee from 10%
Payment after result
(Consultations are free)
Debt Collection services in Moldova
GCS Moldova pays considerable attention to providing credit and risk management services to non-residents in Moldova, as well… Read more
Commercial B2B debt collection services
Collection of corporate (commercial) debts is based on the same principles, namely: the debtor pays the collected amount … Read more
С2C debt collection services in Moldova
GCS-Moldova provides debt collection services from individuals throughout the Republic of Moldova. Debt collection… Read more
Investigation services in Republic of Moldova
GCS-Moldova conducts an investigation into fraud in the interests of our customers in more than 90 countries…. Read more
Advantage to cooperate with GCS-Moldova
- you make us payment for collection services only if there is a positive result;
- we pay special attention to the protection of personal data and guarantee confidentiality;
- we exclude the possibility of a conflict of interest;
- individual approach to debt collection from your debtors;
- We will provide you with free consultations.
Successful debt collection cases.
- Result of the pre-court cases 79% 79%
- Winning Court Cases 98% 98%
- Post-trial Result 60% 60%
- Result in cases abroad 55% 55%
- Successful recovery of cases in Moldova for non-residents 70% 70%
Year of foundation
Countries of the world
Cases in Moldova
Our address on the map:
Send us a message
Credit report Single reports accepted Fast delivery Start protecting YOUR money TODAY GCS Moldova provides credit reports in Moldova with valuable information, that will assist you in making a credit application decision: - Corporate background - Directors &...
It was translated using Google Translate The most common "illness" of Ukrainian customers is So, let's start with Ukrainian customers. The most common “illness” of Ukrainian clients is a reverent attitude to debt beyond any measure. Usually, for an initial assessment...
It was translated using Google Translate Part 2. Separate, both Ukrainian and foreign clients The continuation of a series of articles in which collectors talk about their experience of collecting and communicating with clients, typical misconceptions about collection...