Debt collection services
in Republic of Moldova
No money – No fee
Fee from 10%
Payment after result
(Consultations are free)
Commercial B2B debt collection services
Collection of corporate (commercial) debts is based on the same principles, namely: the debtor pays the collected amount … Read more
С2C debt collection services in Moldova
GCS-Moldova provides debt collection services from individuals throughout the Republic of Moldova. Debt collection… Read more
Due diligence in Republic of Moldova
Due diligence – checking facts or assumptions about a company / business, involving the collection of information about the company, analysis of business information about the financial condition, business integrity… Read more
Advantage to cooperate with GCS-Moldova
- payment for collection services is carried out only if the debtor has paid you;
- we pay special attention to the protection of personal data and guarantee confidentiality;
- we exclude the possibility of a conflict of interest;
- we will provide an individual approach to debt collection from your debtor;
- free consultations.
Percentage of successful debt collection cases:
- The result of the collection in pre-trial cases: 79% 79%
- Winning Court Cases 98% 98%
- The result of collection in post-court cases: 60% 60%
- result in foreign debt collection cases 55% 55%
- Successful collection of cases in Moldova for non-residents 70% 70%
Year of foundation
Countries of the world
Cases in Moldova
Our address on the map:
Send us a message
Credit report Due diligence (due diligence, English "due diligence") - checking facts or assumptions about a company / business, involving the collection of information about the company, analysis of business information about the financial condition, business...
It was translated using Google Translate The most common "illness" of Ukrainian customers is So, let's start with Ukrainian customers. The most common “illness” of Ukrainian clients is a reverent attitude to debt beyond any measure. Usually, for an initial assessment...
It was translated using Google Translate Part 2. Separate, both Ukrainian and foreign clients The continuation of a series of articles in which collectors talk about their experience of collecting and communicating with clients, typical misconceptions about collection...